Security, efficiency and convenience at staff entrances with physical access and access control readers.
Staff entrances and exits are located along the division between the public and security areas. These doors are not generally subject to constant manual surveillance and therefore require access control.
Kaba offers a number of flexible access control solutions for staff. The specifications vary according to the airport security concept and required functionalities.
Kaba can combine a number of security solutions that are tried and tested in laboratory conditions:
- Time-controlled locking devices for cabinets as well as doors
- Registration terminals that verify individuals identities before allowing entry into the premises, meanwhile register the event centrally
- Software that manages time-related access rights, generates customised reports and accommodates schedule changes and security profiles at short notice
- Door handles to the cabinets containing hazardous substances can be programmed to open at the touch of a hand
- Depending on the surveillance level half-height turnstiles and gates or security interlocks and revolving doors can regulate the staff access.
You already do have an access control system, but want to install any physical access product? No problem. All of our physical access solutions can interface with any access system.
There are many flexible options to fulfil these requirements, the most important of which are:
Physical access systems:
- The Argus half-height sensor barriers, with automatic door flaps are mainly installed within the sight of reception staff such as an airport’s office area.
- The Geryon security revolving doors are electronically monitored to allow for fast and efficient access control. The door wings turn when an airport staff card is presented to the reader and lock automatically after the cardholder has passed through.
- The Orthos interlocks are made for highest security levels, conforming to stringent resistance classes and integrating card readers or biometric devices. They are reinforced units for protection against vandalism, burglary, firearms and fire.
Kaba card readers
- They fit on any standard flush-mounted wall box and are suitable for smart environments, including modern buildings, lifts and infrastructure as well as for outdoor use.
- The latest family of readers is a winner of the prestigious IF product design award.
Access control software exos
- Management of access control, electronic locks and mechanical key systems, all in one.
- Highest rated security level, thanks to the Kaba ARIOS concept. This highly intelligent mechanism recognises, rejects and reports badges that have been copied without proper authorisation.
- Works with your existing badges and facilitates multi-functionality, e.g. for cashless payment, transport, banking, etc.
Digital cylinder locks
- Can be installed in any door made of wood, glass or metal
- Award-winning modern design